ecoTEC Plus system boilers
12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 37kW range
- Extended guarantees available when installed by a Vaillant Advance partner
- LPG models available for off gas areas
- Stylish contoured case design
The ecoTEC plus high efficiency system boiler range combines fantastic efficiency levels and high performance with great usability.
Usually installed with a hot water cylinder this system boiler can be filled directly from the water mains, meaning that you (normally) won’t need a cold water tank in the loft, and it will ensure you have a large body of water stored for use in your home.
Using premium components for outstanding performance, and featuring innovations such as a new high efficiency pump for reduced energy consumption, this range offers quality, reliability and efficiency – the very best in home heating.
The range is available in a wide range of output models including 12 kW, 15kW, 18kW, 24kW, 30kW and 37kW meaning there is a suitable model for almost any home. The stylish design and small dimensions also make it a perfect fit with your home and your lifestyle.
What’s more, with a Quiet Mark award you can be assured knowing the ecoTEC plus is one of quietest boilers on the market!
Features & Benefits
The ecoTEC system boiler has many welcoming benefits and demonstrates innovative heating technology such as:
- For the best results and most cost effective system, your installer should carry out a full heat loss calculation. By doing taking into consideration the age and size of your property, the installer will be able to determine which model is best suited for your home.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC system boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- With an ecoTEC system boiler you will receive a 5 year guarantee as standard or a 7 year guarantee if you choose to have a Vaillant Advance installer perform the work.
- Awarded Quiet Mark approval.
- Highly efficient and economical to run with up to an 89.4% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Advance modulation during periods of low heat demand (e.g 1-2 radiators on) ensures low energy consumption and maximum efficiency.
- Flame lit detection system enables more efficient and quieter combustion.
- New high efficiency automatic two speed pump reduces energy consumption and enables low stand by losses (less than 2kW)
- Dedicated models available for LPG for off gas areas.
- Stylish contoured case design with drop down flap making this a boiler which fits with the decor of any home
12 Albany Road, Granby Ind Est. Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9TH