32 and 38kW range
- Extended guarantees available when installed by a Vaillant Advance partner
- Electronically controlled low energy pump to help reduce energy consumption
- Total system solution available from one manufacterer
- Easy to use with a blue backlit scrolling text display
The ecoTEC exclusive range of high efficiency combination boilers offers premium performance and fuel efficiency whilst making the solid basis of a heating system for larger homes.
The Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive features the very highest quality components to ensure longevity, performance and reliability, including a low energy pump (which will become mandatory in 2015) and an advanced user display for ease of use.
The ecoTEC exclusive range features 32 kW and 38 kW models, which can deliver much higher than average central heating outputs – making the ecoTEC exclusive a must have for larger properties.
What’s more, with a Quiet Mark award you can be assured knowing the ecoTEC exclusive is one of quietest boilers on the market!
Features & Benefits
The ecoTEC exclusive has many welcoming benefits and demonstrates innovative heating technology such as:
- With two models to choose from, the ecoTEC exclusive collection has a lot to offer for larger or older properties with 1-2 bathroom, where a larger central heating and hot water delivery is required.
- When considering installing a combination boiler it’s important to note that the larger the (kW) output you select, the greater the hot water delivery will be.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- With an ecoTEC combination boiler you will receive a 5 year guarantee as standard or a 7 year guarantee if you choose to have a Vaillant Advance installer perform the work.
- Awarded Quiet Mark approval.
- Highly efficient and economical to run at 88.8% efficient (SAP 2009)
- Features electronically controlled low energy pump for reduced energy consumption (will be mandatory in 2015)
- Wide modulation range for maintaining higher efficiencies at lower output (e.g when only 1 room of the house is being heated)
- Blue backlit scrolling text display means clear visibility even in poor light conditions.
12 Albany Road, Granby Ind Est. Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9TH